On ad-hoc basis, ICAR organises webinar to debate the most updated issues and foster a debate among the major specialists in their field.
This page collects the webinars organised by the Sub-Committees and Working Groups also in collaboration with other international organisations. These webinars are managed as an open discussion area where the participants have the chance to interact with the speakers and share their experiences.
The full recorded webinars and the presented slides are available as it follows:
- Animal-based indicators to promote welfare in dairy cows (April 2021)
- Frameworks for animal welfare assessment and meeting stakeholder needs (February 2021).
- Lameness in dairy cows: the challenging battle (organised by the Functional Traits Working Group; January 2021)
- Interbeef: working together on national and international evaluations for beef cattle (Organised by the Interbeef Working Group; December 2020)
- Development and Application of a Certified Reference Material for Somatic Cell Counting in Milk Milk analysis (Organised by the Milk Analysis Sub-Committee; December 2020)
- Animal-based indicators to promote welfare in dairy cows (organised by the Functional Traits Working Group; June 2020)
- Examples of Animal Data Exchange (organised by the Animal Data Exchange Working Group; June 2020)
- ICAR and the Animal Data Exchange standards (organised by the ADE Working Group