This page presents the amendments to the ICAR Guidelines proposed by the ICAR Groups (Sub-Committees and Working Groups) for approval. The General Assembly, formed by the Full Members, is the body that approves them.
Email consultation is also a way to approve the proposed amendments. After 60 days from their publication in this page the amendments are considered approved in case that no objections have been received.
Amendments to the ICAR Guidelines proposed for approval by xx December
Section 10 of the Guidelines on “Identification devices certification” has been redesigned according to the above criteria and it is now proposed for approval
- Procedure 1. Conformance of transponders
- Procedure 2. Granting of the manufacturer code
- Procedure 3. Conformance of transceivers
- Procedure 4. Testing of conventional plastic ear tags
- Procedure 5. Testing of external of RFID devices
- Procedure 6. Field validation of identification devices
- Appendix B3. Numbers for reference printing
- Appendix B4. Preliminary Test for Conventional Plastic Ear Tags
- Appendix B5. Laboratory Test for Conventional Plastic Ear Tags
- Appendix C3. Preliminary Test for External RFID Devices
- Appendix C4. Laboratory Test for External RFID Devices
- Appendix D1. Application for Field Validation test of animal identification device