First Webinar on the Proficiency Test for milk laboratories on 2021-06-16
ICAR advises that on 16 June 2021 from 14.00 to 15.30 (Paris time) a webinar on “First Webinar on the Proficiency Test for milk laboratories: ICAR contribution to the worldwide traceability” has been organised. Chaired by Christian Baumgartner, the webinar is aimed to managers and technicians of milk testing laboratories and to ICAR Member Organisations, in general.
A specific brochure for presenting the webinar has been prepared and available here for downloading
In about one hour, participants will:
- Understand the ICAR quality policy.
- Learn how to use the ICAR PT platform for participating to the ICAR Proficiency Test (PT).
- Receive an overview of the milk parameters trend in the ICAR PT.
- Have an outline on the comparison of ICAR PT SCC assign value and SCC assign value traceable to EC JRC CRM SCC.
- Understand how to join a worldwide community to make milk analyses traceable.
Participation is free of charge upon preliminary registration in the Zoom platform at
ICAR proficiency testing scheme is an accredited ISO 17043 proficiency test that have more than 50 laboratories participating to the annual rounds, performed in March and September.
From March 2021, a new platform is available to manage the ICAR proficiency test. You can do your subscription, to upload your analytical results and to download your individual report.
During the webinar the global performance of the different parameters will be illustrated and the specific attention will be dedicated on the international traceability for the parameter somatic cell in milk.
This webinar would like to be an additional opportunity for ICAR to stay at your side to support you in any way we can to help to improve overall quality management systems for milk analyses.