ICAR Recording Guidelines
The page presenting the ICAR Guidelines has been moved here .
In summary, the new structure of the Guidelines:
- Breaks the former guidelines into a series of separate PDF files.
- Provides hyperlinks to forms and annexes available elsewhere on the ICAR website.
- Applies a new standard template including ICAR branding.
- Includes bookmarks and hyperlinks in each PDF to make navigation easier and faster.
- Includes table of contents, and summary of changes in each Section.
- Adds captions to tables, figures, equations and diagrams in selected Sections.
The Guidelines are published after their approval by the General Assembly voting the amendments presented by Sub-Committees and Working Groups.
Other documents related with the Guidelines are:
- The instructions (June 2016) on how to perform the “Periodic checking of approved meters. Hints for the sample taker and farmer” can be downloaded here