Recording Guidelines and Amendments
The page presenting the ICAR Guidelines has been moved here .
In summary, the new structure of the Guidelines:
- Breaks the former guidelines into a series of separate PDF files.
- Provides hyperlinks to forms and annexes available elsewhere on the ICAR website.
- Applies a new standard template including ICAR branding.
- Includes bookmarks and hyperlinks in each PDF to make navigation easier and faster.
- Includes table of contents, and summary of changes in each Section.
- Adds captions to tables, figures, equations and diagrams in selected Sections.
The Guidelines are published after their approval by the General Assembly voting the amendments presented by Sub-Committees and Working Groups.
Other documents related with the Guidelines are:
- The instructions (June 2016) on how to perform the “Periodic checking of approved meters. Hints for the sample taker and farmer” can be downloaded here
Emendments to the ICAR Recording Guidelines approved by the General Assembly at the 41 ICAR Conference in Edinburgh
The Dairy Cattle Milk Recording Working Group proposed new texts for Section 2 of the ICAR Guidelines to replace the existing ones, in its entirety:
- Dairy Cattle Milk Recording
- Guideline A Accumulated Yield Calculations
- Guideline B 24 Hour Yield Calculation