International Agreement on Recording Practices (ICAR Recording Guidelines)
The ICAR Guidelines (2016 Edition) are now available as PDF file (about 12Mb).
The Guidelines are published after their approval by the General Assembly voting the amendments presented by Sub-Committees and Working Groups.
Other documents related with the Guidelines are:
- The instructions (June 2016) on how to perform the “Periodic checking of approved meters. Hints for the sample taker and farmer” can be downloaded here
- The Interbull Guidelines 2001 (about 150Kb) for National & International Genetic Evaluation Systems in Dairy Cattle with Focus on Production Traits are also available.
Emendments to the ICAR Recording Guidelines to be approved by the General Assembly at the 41 ICAR Conference in Edinburgh
The Dairy Cattle Milk Recording Working Group is proposing new texts for the section 2.1 of the ICAR Guidelines to replace the existing ones, in its entirety:
- Dairy Cattle Milk Recording
- Guideline A Accumulated Yield Calculations
- Guideline B 24 Hour Yield Calculation
The ICAR Members are invited to take vision and provide their comments by 10 June to the secretariat at: email@example.com. The proposed texts will be discussed and voted during the General Assembly (14 June 2017) that will be held in Edinburgh (UK) at the 41st ICAR Conference.