Launch of two new DNA-based services by ICAR and Interbull Centre
During the ICAR and Interbull Meetings in Chile at the end of October 2016, two new services will be presented and discussed for an official launch by January 2017:
- Parentage SNP Exchange (“GenoEx-PSE”) – a service for exchanging standardized sets of SNP for genotyped animals to facilitate parentage analysis activities and
- A service for Accreditation of DNA Data Interpretation Centres.
Both services will be provided by ICAR through the Interbull Centre.
Relevant documents about these two services are available below:
- Introductory document providing information about both services
- GenoEx-PSE Service: SNP Included for Exchange
- GenoEx-PSE File Exchange Formats
- GenoEx-PSE SNP List Details (as Excel file)
- Genoex-PSE Service Agreement
- ICAR Accreditation of DNA Interpretation Centres
- Application form for ICAR Accreditation of DNA Centres